ITINERARY FOR NORTH GOA TOUR
|This tour takes you to visit
Coco Beach situated at the mouth of the Nerul River on the Mandovi
Estuary, famous Aguada Fort, Calangute Beach and Church of Mae
De Deus at Saligao. Next comes the exquisite Mayem Lake which
nestles sparkling silver among low forested hills. The tour
halts for lunch here. Then tour covers Corjuem Fort, Aldona
Cable Bridge, Panaji Hadicraft Emporiu.
|:: FORT AGUADA, SINQUIRIM :
|The fort was one of the
most important places in Goa and the most crucial of all forts
in Goa. Today it is being used as a jail. It was built by the
Portuguese government in 1612 in order to protect Old Goa from
enemy attacks. A spring within the fort supplied water to all
the ships that called there.
|:: CALANGUTE, BAGA, ANJUNA, VAGATOR,
It is also known as Queen of Beaches which is a hippy haven;
they discovered this beach in the late 60s. As the hippies faded
from the forefront, domestic tourists recognized the potential
of the pleasures offered by Calangute and turned it into a paddling,
snacking, shopping, picnicking, vacationing beach.
|:: RATES FOR SIGHTSEEING
: (8 hrs 80kms )
/ Wagon R A/c
2500 per day
2800 per day
- The above rate is for 8 hrs 80kms
- Extra kilometers night charges as applicable.
- Car Hire service is not provided in South Goa in select
- Car will be delivered to any resort in North Goa as
requested by the guest.
Kindly note that 4.95% service tax will be applicable
on total billing.
- The above fares are not applicable from 20th Dec to
to Remember for your safety:
Always wear a hat/cap when you are outdoors.
- Sunscreen is a must.
- Carry mineral water; Drink often.
- Refuse plastic carrybags when you go shopping. Take
your own carrybag.
- Keep Goa litter free and care for the environment.
- Venture into the sea ONLY if you are a good swimmer,
and only at beaches manned by life guards.
- Drinking and swimming is more dangerous than drinking